what a box and packaging can be
Don't throw away your box and packaging yet!
The box itself can be useful for many things.
- Create a time capsule
- Art supply box
- School box
- Closet/Drawer organizer - Marie Kondo style :)
- Cardboard origami art project
- Magic window art project
- Game board when disassembled
- Book nook to store books in
- Create a bed for a doll or stuffed animal
- Create a sandbox or other senory box with beans or rice
- Box for nature collection
- “Pond” for plastic frogs from game to jump into
- Container to make mud pies
- Toad abode
- Photo box
- Piggy bank with slot for coins
- Pot to grow flowers
- Bug box
- Gnome house
- Fairy house with door and windows
- Personal memory box
- Father’s Day gift- watch box
- Mother’s Day gift- Jewelry box
- Small garage with car, man door and windows
- 4 months of boxes could be combined as rooms for a doll house by clipping them together
- Small doll house with door and windows
- Toy Box- Box to store the subscription fine motor toys
- Snow fort “brick” maker- hmmm, might not work. Let us know! :)
- Sand castle “brick” maker- hmmm, might not work, either, but try and let us know! :)
The packaging peanut are biodegradable. They are derived from starch, so if you or your have a corn or similar allergy, best to avoid these. Please reach out to us if it is a problem!
To make a creation, take a small bowl of water and dap a bit of water onto the peanut. Your child can build anything they want with it. Add some paint or color with markers for some added fun!
Here are some ideas:
- Polar Bear
Post your own or your child's creations or practical or not so practical uses on instagram with the tag #Grasp4SuccessCreations. If it is not on our list, we will add it!